Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look what ONE button can do!

  I am busy preparing boards for the Fulton County Fair.  Here is one I am working on for the Cricut cartridge " Art Philosphy"  The many layers of cupcakes was 13 of the 50 sizes you can choose between 1/4 inch to 12 inches.
   I will spend about 1/2 the day each day from Friday September 2nd-Thursday September 8th at the fair. Stop by and visit.  I will be running a fair special all week and be giving away a great raffle prize. Hint: If you loved the You and Me kit than this is a prize you will want to win ;).  To keep up with the updates and the details for the special and the raffle "LIKE" my facebook page HERE or on the left side of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. What a great display, Carrie! This AP cartridge is so cool! Have FUN at the fair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment. It is just like getting a cyber hug...Carrie