Monday, March 7, 2011

Scrapbook in a Day

On Saturday April 16th I will be having a class where you will complete 9 two page layouts. Each layout is from the Cherish book. Everyone will complete a two page layout from each of the new paperpacks plus one additional Fanfare layout.  Everyone's layouts will be different. There will be prize drawings throughout the day. I believe it will take you between 2 and 3 hours to complete. The class will be held at the Hudson Wesleyan Church from 10-6pm.  Bring a dish to pass. I need an RSVP and payment by March 31st. The cost will be $35.  You will have use of all my stamps and inks. Here are the layouts I am working on from my first Scrapbook in a Day class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It is just like getting a cyber hug...Carrie