Saturday, May 14, 2011

OPERATION SMILE FUNDRAISER CROP

 The excitement is growing for the Operation Smile crop on June 25th!  Here are some more details: It is from 10-9 at Archbold high school cafeteria.  The Cost is $35.00 which includes your cropping space,  food for the entire day, ticket for doorprizes (earn more during the day); one $10.00 raffle ticket so you are in the drawing to win $175.00 worth of CTMH products that you pick and order that day; and the fanfair level 1 paper pack (which we will use to make projects like the gift card explosion box)  If you already have Fanfare and would like a different kit let me know when you register which kit you prefer. 
   Even if you can’t come that day, you can still join in some of the fun!  Contact me if you want to buy one or more raffle ticket for $10.00 each.  One out of every 16 people who sign up are going to win, so the more tickets we sell, the more free stuff we get to give away!  
  If you have a group of scrappers, who want to buy all 16 tickets among yourselves, guaranteed one of you will win the $175 of products , but you have to submit your tickets together!  We are donating all of our commission on this raffle order to Operation Smile, so everyone benefits.   We are hoping to sponsor at least 2 smile surgeries in this one day event. 
I need to know if you are coming by June 7th, so I can order your paper packs. Just fill in the info and reply to me :
_____I am coming to the Operation Smile benefit crop on June 25th and sending my $35.00 to:  1220 Posey Lake, Hudson  MI 49247
_____I can’t attend but I want to buy raffle tickets and will send the money to:  1220 Posey Lake, Hudson  MI 49247
  before June 21st, so I can be included in the drawing on crop day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a comment. It is just like getting a cyber hug...Carrie